Friday, April 15, 2011

Rainy Day

Okay, I am SICK and tired of the rain! This April has already hit the record books as the rainiest april and we're only half way through. This leads to lots and lots of mowing...

Dave and I did something last night that we hadn't done in a really long time. Not that! Get your mind out of the gutter! We went to bed before 10:00 last night. Caleb was a PILL yesterday. He slept some at Pamelas and did not want to take his nap. When Dave gets home from work, he feeds him if she hadn't fed him recently and puts him down for a nap since we moved his bed time to 8:45. Anywho, it felt good when we woke up this morning. It just sucks because we literally can't do anything...my day consists of getting up at 5:30, get him fed, ready, get myself ready for work, get off at 4:30- wait to get him up from his nap around 5:30- get dinner made while spending time with him- til we start getting him ready for bed at 7:45 and that's it. I'm ZONKED. I'm usually lucky to get to bed at 10:45- but I let everything else go and got our asses in bed...

It's almost time for me to leave work to get my little man and head to get his shots. It'll be a fun weekend: after his shots we're shooting over to lexington to celebrate Kennedy's 10th birthday. It'll be Caleb's first pool experience. Then we're bringing Madison home with us and she'll be Caleb's first over night guest. Tomorrow we're getting Easter pics done and might head to the mall to see the easter bunny...Busy but fun weekend! Let's hope he's not a terror after his shots today!

No comments:

Post a Comment